Not too long until Farming Simulator 23 launches. In the coming weeks, we will shine a light on the many machines and equipment you are able to use to tend to your fields.
Every Friday until launch, we share new fact sheets. Curious about Farming Simulator 23? Check out our announcement for Farming Simulator 23 and our overview of the game for more information!
Farming Simulator 23 releases on May 23rd on Nintendo Switch and mobile devices powered by iOS or Android.
Fact Sheet Collection
Friday, May 19th
Friday, May 12th
Friday, May 5th
Friday, April 28th
Friday, April 21st
Friday Thursday, April 6th
Friday, March 31st
Highlights of Farming Simulator 23
- 130+ real and authentic machines on Switch & 100+ in the mobile version
- 14 crops to sow, plant, and harvest - now with grapes, olives, and sorghum
- A variety of field activities, extended by plowing and weeding
- Establish production chains and use powerful trucks to transport your goods!
- Tend to farm animals like cows, sheep, and now: chickens!
- Enjoy tons of possibilities on two new maps, including collectibles
- Tutorial mode, AI helper & a new autoload feature for logs/pallets assist you
Farming Simulator 23 releases on May 23rd, but you can already pre-order the game for Nintendo Switch and mobile devices running on iOS or Android. Check our product page for more information!