Size: 16x (8x8 km)
Number of fields: 145
Number of farmlands: 127
- FIX FOR CONTRACTS! All contracts should be possible to complete now. Thanks to LOKI_79!
- Refined field dimensions. Fields now have a new number by the way they were automatically sorted.
NOTE!! IT IS ADVICED YOU START A NEW SAVEGAME FOR THIS
- Updated trees! Collision should behave better now, and look more packed in forwarders and trailers.
If you update the map and play on an existing savegame, trees you previously have cut will re appear where they were originally harvested.
For a more Norwegian experience, have a look for the Norwegian brands
The map requires the mod "Buildings of Norway".
I highly recommend using CoursePlay for a better AI experience.
- More Animal Husbandries Possible
- Paint And Terraform Anywhere
The lush valley of Rennebu is inviting and encouraging all sorts of work! Arable land, animal husbandry and forestry.
The map is based on a small part of the real world location Rennebu in Norway. The farms and farm buildings are real and placed at their real location.
The playable area is 16x the size of a default map (8x8 KM). All production points and sell points are at their real world location, with only a couple changes for better gameplay.
- The animal dealer is non-existent in real life but made sense to make use of this building, as it is located at a central spot on the map.
- The bridge close to the animal dealer is about twice as wide than the real bridge, to make it possible to cross with larger and wider equipment.
- The bakery is not a bakery per se. It has a stone oven which is for rent by the community, especially busy before holidays.
Most of the buildings are placeables and with color selection, which will let you mix and match as you build your own farm on an empty lot.
This is the first version of the map, with enough to get started and enjoy the scenery. In future updates there will be new buildings.
On the map you will find:
- 146 marked fields
- 28 Farmlands dedicated to Forestry
- Sawmill (With Platinum DLC support)
- Carpenter (With Platinum DLC support)
- Grain Mill
- Iron Ore Mine (requires Platinum DLC)
Planned productions in the future:
- Tailor Shop
- Animal Dealer
- Grocery Store
- Grain Mill
The rest of the production types are not added to the map by default because there's no natural location for them as they do not exist in real life.
The map is your sandbox, and you can build your own productions when you need it.