The Electric Fire Defense eLHF is a brand new firefighting vehicle designed specifically for use in high-risk operations and difficult conditions.
It is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and a wide range of features to help firefighters do their jobs more effectively and safely.
The Electric Fire Defense ELHF's cab can accommodate up to six firefighters and is equipped with the latest technology to ensure a safe and comfortable ride.
The seats are ergonomically designed and provide a good view of the road and the area of operation.
The air conditioning and ventilation system ensure a comfortable temperature and air quality, even under extreme conditions.
The Electric Fire Defense is equipped with animated doors, gates and a light pole.
The blue light and horn can be activated manually during an emergency drive.
- Unfold unit: Button (X)
- Activate horn: Key (Y)
- Activate blue light: Key (POS1)
- Control the doors, gates and ladders with the mouse (see F1 menu)
- Special adjustment options for the steering behavior to be active in any terrain
The following store options are available:
- Choice of foiling
Price: 854.900 $
Power: 132 kW (375 PS)
Category: "Vehicles - Miscellaneous
Loading among other things with:
- Power generator
- High-performance fan
- Power saw
It is recommended to use Interactive Control, but it is not mandatory. (PC only)
- Conversion to Interactive Control
- Added blue light brightness configuration
- Blue light sequence improved
- New decals on the roller shutter control units
- Martinshorn moved to the right mouse button
- Steering mode setting of rear axle improved
- Labels of the steering modes added
- Lights on control unit revised
- Windscreen wiper rotation point adjusted
- Light mast now rotates back to its original position when folded in
- Rear lowbeam down and license plate light fixed
- Hazard warning flasher and lifting technology toggle switch fixed
- Wheel front left fixed
- Factory design configuration on right wheel arch fixed
- LUA CallStack error when turning on the siren fixed