A piece of an imaginary municipality of Hoikka in Kainuu, Finland, inspired by the acclaimed Finnish television series "Metsolat".
- 12 contract fields of various shapes and sizes.
- Another 48 pieces of land covered mostly by rocky, coniferous forest.
- 3 buyable private roads that connect parcels to main roads. Winter maintenance of these smaller roads is up to you.
- Two small lakes surrounded by woodland.
- A purchaseable grain mill.
- Not only a pre-placed buyable sawmill, but also ones that can be built by the player.
- A custom pallet type for planks: stacks that make handling large quantities of lumber a bit quicker.
- An increased selection of constructable player homes.
- A new factory that produces barley juice, a northern alternative for vanilla grape juice.
- Another new production building: oat cereal factory. Makes cereal out of materials that fit the northern setting.
- Harvest levels that are adjusted mostly according to real life sources, while still being balanced for the game.
- A custom crop calendar.
- A soil map for Precision Farming DLC.
- An economy in which more than just few production chains are worth investing in.
- Finnish licence plates. Featuring EU plates, plain white plates and orange tractor plates.
- Dark and snowy winters that put your winter equipment to the test.
- Selling stations for all products appropriate for the setting. These include a grocery store, a hardware store, a freight terminal, an animal dealer and the small farm all viewers of the tv series know.
All user generated contents on ModHub are properties of their respective creators. We are not responsible for these user generated contents or any damage they may cause to your game. If you think your user generated content or parts of it are on ModHub without your consent, please contact us.
In this month's episode, Lars talks to Wolfgang Ebert, PR & Marketing Manager at GIANTS Software.