A Classic and beloved line of Valtra Tractors In South America, being the favorite until today of several Farmers, for its power, robustness, torque and weight.
The Valmet 880-980 Series is Perfect for anyone starting their Agricultural journey, whatever the area: Planting, Canavieiro, Rice, Fruit, Forestry or animal husbandry, it will serve you with several functions, options, and Designs.
This Version contains several models such as 880, 980, 885, 885s, 885ts, 985 and 985s in their versions of the years 1986, 1990, 1992, 1994, 1998, 2000 and 2002. Surely you will find your favorite version among different models and generations.
With the 4x2 version for those who need agility, or the 4x4 for those who need more traction. It also accompanies the 885s-ts Premium 4x4 model, which is one of the rarest versions of the entire Line.
Along with the Model, it comes with a Frontal Blade that must be hooked up with the right configuration, and attach the planer to it. The Planer can either level Silage Silos, or push grain piles, or clear fields and fell trees.
(WARNING: To open the field it is necessary to lower the implement and this will limit it to 20km/h, and to cut down trees you must turn on the tool, we recommend for a better simulation to quickly turn it on and off so as not to cut up the tree. After cutting down the trees, if you turn on the tool and push the stump it will disappear)
Tractors: ATTENTION: Some Options May Conflict with Others, such as having parts touching each other or floating, so configure your version correctly
- Brand: Valtra-Valmet
- Price: 20000$, 25000$, 30000$
- Power: 81-150 HP
- Category: Small Tractors
- Max speed: 50 km/h
- Weight: 5t
- Fuel Tank: 80L 4x2 and 4x4 Premium, and 140L on 4x4
- Wheels: Standard, Duplicated, Wide Tires, Thin Tires, Open Axles, Iron Rice Wheels, Rice Tires, Tires with Forest Chains.
- Controllable Animations (To Use All Animations Unlock the Animation Group and Select the Control Groups): Door, Rear Window, Engine Side Canisters, Front Grille, Sun Shade, Seat Distance, Mirrors, Height and Rear Hitch Distance .
- Configurations: Fenders, Wheels, Lights, Glass, Wheel Counterweights, Front Counterweights, Work Configurations (Bumpers, Rice, Sugarcane and Forest Configuration, Fruit Bowl), Exhausts, FL Coupler and Own Blade, Engine, Cabins and Accessories, Mirrors and Antenna, Tools, Engine Cans, Flag.
- Colors: Base, Chassis Color, Front Loader Color, Exhaust Color, Wheel Counter Weights Color, Wheel Color.
- Optional Snoring: The model contains two types of Engines divided into one version from 1986-1990-1992-1994 and another from 1998-2000-2002. Each of them contains its own snore when changing options. When using Direct exhausts, the roar of both engines changes as well. In total there are 4 different snores available in the model.
- Interactive Controls (IC) Available for PC.
Planer and Blade:
Price: 4200$, 1500$
Category: Front Loaders and Front Loader Tools
Controllable Animations: Height, Rotation to sides, Float mode or Rigid in Ground Planer
Settings: Pistons or Not, Working Mode, Colors.
Controllable Animations: Rod Height, Rod Width
-How to use: Open it in the animation and leave it in a horizontal position, right after use the other animation and leave it in the width of your planter. After that, you can do the planting based on the currents, so place it right in the division where it has already been planted and where it has not, and always keep it in that region, so you can do the planting quietly without having to look back.
All price values are based on real life, the 3d model is as faithful as possible to the real model with many details, all gameplay was based on driving the Tractor in Real Life.
Recommendation: Use White Wheels on all engine versions over 98', as this is the official Royal configuration on those versions with black chunky bodywork.
- Fixed Volume and Improved All Sound System
- Added Cabin Interior Sound
- Added Volume Up Function when Opening Cabin Door
- Removed Engine Options that are irrelevant or non-existent in Real Life
- 2000 and 2002 model totally reworked with new hood colors, side can stickers, new lanterns, new fronts and new modern Instrument Panel
- 2003 Model added
- Added Optional 985s 93' Engine
- New Weight Model for Wide Wheels
- New Front Chassis and weights for AGCO-SISU Power engine versions on 4x4 long chassis version
- Original Lizard tires with 3d reworked
- New Wheel Options and all options reworked
- Original reworked set tires containing the wheels of the tractor itself
- New Rough tires reworked and with lateral writings
- Harvester tires have now been separated into two new tire brands and removed from the Lizard.
- Worn tires added
- Auxiliary Castor Wheels without the Side Arch
- Removed Shiny Hoses and removed optional ones which passed inside the cans.
- New Semi Closed Cab
- New Cabin
- Added Cooler in Old Cabin
- Fixed front axle lock when using Blade or Front Loader
- Corrected the Vehicle Mass, now it behaves more lightly
- Reduced Dirt from Headlights
- Adjusted Valtra Logo Floating on 00' Models
- Adjusted Pa in Rice Configuration on 4x2 Version
- Differential Sound (Transmission) redone and reworked
- Adjusted Engine Carter
- Adjusted Internal Camera Rotation
- Narrow tires crumpling Culture
- Adjusted Paint Material and Gloss
- Remade the frequencies of each snore when the engine is in Effort, thus improving each optional snore
- Remade all gear ratios and added the L+ and H+ group, when using automatic transmission the game is not screwed in only one gear.
- General optimizations and improvements
HAVE A GOOD GAME!