Welker Farms is located in North Central Montana and has been in the family since the homestead of 1912.
- 17 Fields
- Two grain sale areas at Chs Grains and Flour Mill.
- A lumber yard for sale of logs and wood chips.
- Sales areas for hay, straw, wool & cotton.
- Use local water source behind Chs Grains.
- Several fenced areas for placeables.
- Abandoned mine pit where you can sell stones.
- Treasure Hunt.
- Contracts on all the fields.
- Precision farming support with Montana soil map.
- Bugs fixed xmls
- Sound at dealer and field 3 fixed
- Fixed legarms house xml
- Fixed other small bugs
- Repair of the treasure hunt
- Correction of the water level
- Correction of the position of the symbol for root plants