With the single-rotor rake LINER 500-320, CLAAS specifically addresses those farms that organize their forage harvest themselves and often work on smaller plots.
Claas speaks of the largest single-rotor rake on the market. With a rotor diameter of 3,8 m, this rake has a working width of 4,8 m.
can be an alternative to the twin-rotor rake on some farms.
- Price: 12297 $
- Working speed: 18 kph
- Required power: 45 hp
- Weight: approx 805 kg
- Number of rotors: 1
- Number of tine arms: 14
- Double tines per arm: 4
- Working width: 4,80 m
- Ground adaptation
- Animated swath plane
- Mouse Control for protections to fold
- Weight set balls configurable
- ModDesc version increased
- Adjusted particle system
- Adjusted DropAreas
- Swath cloth changed when folded
- Added swath cloth color choice
- Front axle of the landing gear now animated
- Ground tracking improved
- Added folding and unfolding of the protective bars via SimpleIC (Only for PC!)
- Small model corrections
All user generated contents on ModHub are properties of their respective creators. We are not responsible for these user generated contents or any damage they may cause to your game. If you think your user generated content or parts of it are on ModHub without your consent, please contact us.