In the 1960s, the Kloeckner-Humboldt-Deutz AG stopped the production of construction machinery. Thereupon it was decided to convert a wheel loader from the
construction machinery production into an agricultural tractor with articulated steering by turning the driver's cab by 180 degrees and installing additional lights.
So it happened that the Deutz D16006 was presented in 1969. The market success was quite low, so the production was stopped in 1975 with approx. 35 units produced.
- Price: 45000 €
- Power: 160 HP
- Speed: 15 mph
- Configurations: main color, rim color, attacher joints (three point hitch), motor covers, cabin, tire selection
- Animated instruments
- All propeller shafts and belts animated
- Fixed dashboard lighting
- Mod adapted to "Exhaust Extension" (PC only)
- Added more wheel configurations
- Reduced motor brake effect
- Added passenger support (Kubota DLC)