The Lizard Sadie is the compact cleaner for your animal feed spill cleanup needs. The convenient front pickup allows you to pick up feed spills directly from the ground, and store them in the rear tub. Unloading is easy with left, right, and rear unload options, so you can easily return the feed to the trough, or store it for later use. Sadie will happily pick up grass, silage, and pig food.
A small upgrade to Sadie will turn her into a feed delivery system, so you can easily store your TMR, pig food, grass, or whatever you're feeding your animals, and deliver it directly to the trough through the convenient side unloading.
Void the warranty by removing the pickup discerning safety chip, and Sadie will pick up all bulk materials!
- Left, right, and rear unload options
- Cover, with multiple design options
- Advanced dashboard with detailed status display
- Warm side lights to limit disruption to animals at night
- Multiple wheel options
- Multiple colour choices for main, design, rims, and decal (4 separate colour pickers)
- Smart pickup limiter to avoid overfilling - As a result, the tub may not fill completely. This is fine, and perfectly normal, since one more belt segment of material would overload the tub. It's a feature; not a bug :)
Recommended mod (PC only) "Inside Camera Zoom" to allow zooming in on dashboard
Capacity: 25,000 litres
Top speed: 43 KPH (26 MPH)
Animal spills: Grass, Hay, Silage, and Pig Food
Most things: Wheat, Barley, Oat, Canola, Sunflower, Soybean, Maize, Manure, Seeds, TMR, Forage, Chaff. Silage, Straw, Grass, Hay, Sugarcane, Fertiliser, Pig Food, and Lime
Everything: All Bulk materials (use for custom fruits etc.)
- Steering wheel is now easier to turn (at all)
- Brake and accelerator pedals have more travel when pressed (again.. at all, sorry)
- Added Wheat to animal group (sorry, chickens)