Between the borders of France and Spain lies a vast emptiness known as No Man's Land where the land has lain untouched by the hands of man for years
Do you have what it takes to transform this wilderness into just a basic farm or into a great thriving dairy, wool, or logging empire? It's all about survival of the fittest, build your livelihood with the help of placeable buildings, sell points, and décor.
No neighbours to stop your advancement or bog you down with contracts for field work, there is only one road in and one road out so no need for transporting of goods, it's all in your capable hands. Do you have what it takes to survive or will you give up and return to the city?
There are options to remove all trees and rocks from the map to help aid in your discovery of your inner farmer.
Depending on how receptive this map becomes, I will plan on adding more placeables in future updates.
Standard seasons support.
I hope you enjoy this survival mode.
- Fixed chicken coop issue on consoles
- Added 31 placeable items.
- Added 21 placeable trees.
- Added another 4 foliage types to landscape painting.
- Added the log cabin and old wooden farm house to decorations.
- reversed the direction of the motorway traffic.
- adjusted greenhouse water sound volume.
The AJ-Tech placeable trees can not be cut down! They can only be sold back to the store! These placeable trees should not cause any other placeables or sell points to disappear when removed from the map.
No new game save required.
- Fixed slurry yard trigger.
- Fixed few more floating trees.
- Added 22 more placeable items.
- Added Russian translation by Katiuzh.
- Fixed few floating trees.
- Added over 50 placeable items.