The 844 was produced from 1974 to 1980 in Neuss (GER). From 1976, these tractors come with an "Comfort 2000" Cabin from plants.
The 844-S was produced from 1975 to 1989 in Neuss (GER) and from 1990 to 1993 in Doncaster (GB). He was the strongest in Neuss (GER) produced IHC 4-cylinder tractor without turbochargers.
At 1980 the 844-S was renamed to 845, but not in Germany. The IHC 845 had 7 hp more horsepower then the 844-S.
75 hp (IHC 844)
80 hp (IHC 844-S)
87 hp (IHC 844-S (GER) / 845 (GB)
max Speed: 30 km/h
Lifetime: 3470 h
Fuel Capacity: 102 ltr
Price: 19.800 - 32.125 €
Maintenance: 76 € / day
- front lights fixed
- indoorCam entries optimized
- beacon light fixed
- rim textures reworked
- FL Attachment colour coice added (black, red of grey)
- radio and cb-radio as selectable configuration added
- Gearbox Entries fixed
- the front axle now remains movable in a hitched front loader
- dirt volume at interieur textures reduced
- entries of cb-radio and radio configurations fixed
- FL Attachment fixed
- numberplates textures reworked.