Between the borders of France and Spain lies a vast emptiness known as No Man's Land where the land has lain untouched by the hands of man for years
Do you have what it takes to transform this wilderness into just a basic farm or into a great thriving dairy, wool, or logging empire? It's all about survival of the fittest, build your livelihood with the help of placeable buildings, sell points, and décor.
No neighbours to stop your advancement or bog you down with contracts for field work, there is only one road in and one road out so no need for transporting of goods, it's all in your capable hands. Do you have what it takes to survive or will you give up and return to the city?
There are options to remove all trees and rocks from the map to help aid in your discovery of your inner farmer.
Depending on how receptive this map becomes, I will plan on adding more placeables in future updates.
Standard seasons support.
I hope you enjoy this survival mode.
- Found and removed a faulty tree, which when cut down would crash the game.
- Adjusted spawn points for BGA, spinnery, straw barn, and wood chip locations.
- Adjusted sell price of potatoes and sugar beats at the BGA.
- Updated some placeable sell point names (as they appear on the map).
- Tweaked a couple of snow masks.
Please Note: If you wish to do forestry, it is highly recommended you update to this version!
You can choose to continue using your old save, however, after updating to this version it is possible that many of the trees you have cut down may re-appear!