The Potato Processing puts the focus on the potato and turns potato cultivation into a great experience!
Process your potatoes together with numerous farm products into new potato-based products.
In addition to the main production building there are new greenhouses and placeable points of sale.
- Potato Processing:
A placeable production building that processes potatoes and several other farm products.
Price: 80,000 $
A mid-sized and a large greenhouse that produce lettuce, tomatoes, strawberries, onions, cucumbers and peppers.
Price: 5,000 $ - 10.000 $
- Farmer Wholesale:
A placeable selling point where potato-based products and other farm products can be sold directly.
Price: 1 $
- Farm Supermarket:
A placable building that produces income every hour by selling products directly to the customer.
The profit is about 30% higher than selling directly. However, the selling ammount per day is limited.
Price: 80,000 $
Storage space per product: 4000 liter
In order to further process products within the potato processing, the production output of these products must be switched to "distribute" so that no plates are ejected.
The supermarket has a limited storage space for each product (4000 liters) and produces income every hour. Since the supermarket is technically a production, the production lines must be activated once in order for the stored products to be sold.
=> Changelog 126.96.36.199:
- Problems with transporting cucumber, onion and pepper pallets with the forklift due to a corrupt collider have been fixed.
- The unintentional distribution of products that can be further processed within the Potato Processing to the supermarket has been prevented.
- Vegetable Fat, Premium Potatoes and Cornstarch can no longer be sold in the Supermarket.
- The production rate of peppers in the greenhouse has been increased.
- Some recipes have been slightly changed.
- The sale prices for some products have been adjusted.
- Farmer wholesale now accepts more products.
All user generated contents on ModHub are properties of their respective creators. We are not responsible for these user generated contents or any damage they may cause to your game. If you think your user generated content or parts of it are on ModHub without your consent, please contact us.