Revamp reworks the internal production system, expands it and adds various functions. Revamp itself is the basic script mod, but also independently extends productions with additional comfort functions.
A selection of features:
Automatically available for all productions:
* Automatic line break in recipe display for input and output page (4 ingredients per line).
* A colored display of the recipes makes it easier to see why a production is not producing. Where: white - available, red - not available but required, orange - not available and not required.
* Possibility to buy goods in the production menu for a production for double the market price.
* Priority system: Incoming goods can now be set to different priorities via the production menu and will be distributed based on these priorities. The following applies: Priority 1 is most important and will get the goods first until the warehouse is full. Priority 2 only afterwards, etc. Inputs can also be deactivated, in which case they will not receive any deliveries.
* Only active production lines can be supplied via the distribute mode.
* New output mode available: Sell Directly, Distribute, Outsource (Previously Keep) and Swap In (New). If a production is set to storage, it does not automatically spawn pallets.
* Added manual pallet, bale and wood spawner - All productions with pallet spawner can also manually spawn pallets and bales - via the menu or a trigger.
* Production delivery costs are now reported separately (previously part of production costs).
* Productions that are mission objectives can accept unlimited goods from missions until the mission is completed. Mission goods no longer end up in the production itself during missions.
* Display of the maximum storage quantities and the corresponding units.
* Sort productions alphabetically and filter by active/inactive.
* In the case of productions, it is displayed whether they are running in parallel (II) or distributed (Y).
* Own settings menu.
Must be actively installed in productions:
* Recipes can be created with several equal ingredients in groups (maximum 5).
* Multiple production lines that previously had to be created separately can be combined into one production line.
* Ability to add one or more optional boosters that increase Outgoing Production.
* Boosters can be disabled or reversed for individual goods.
* Display of the real current production depending on the booster. The current booster value is shown in orange brackets after the amount.
* Ability to create recipes via FillTypeCategories.
* Possibility of weather dependent productions.
* Possibility of weather-dependent filling levels.
* Possibility to install displays on productions that can show the current level in the warehouse. Also possible with pure bearings.
* Possibility to display objects depending on the fill level, e.g. pallets in a production warehouse. Also possible with pure bearings.
* Warehouses can also be provided with a spawn script that can be used to spawn bales and pallets.
* New FillTypes can be entered via Revamp at existing sales points without actively changing the existing sales points. A separate point of sale is no longer required.
* Hidden productions with autostart function.
* Various setting options for the above functions.
* All fully multiplayer capable.
* Own ingame help that explains the most important features of the mod.
* And much more
A full list of options, installation help and support is available from the Documentation:
This is just the script, the script alone does not change any production recipes! These must be created separately.
(Full changelog can be found in the documentation)
* Correction of recipe and fill level indicators for extra wide monitors.
* Purchase price adjustment works now also with fillable purchase silos
* StoreItems via the revamp functions have mod titles again
* Lumber trigger now adjusts its text without reloading, between selling and storing
* Possibility to use animals in productions
* Hidden production lines
* Direct selling and distributing made deactivatable
* Silo- and ProductionSpawner can now store more than one item at a time
* At the silo can now be selected the seedling type, when removing corresponding pallets
* After removing a seedling pallet, the correct tree species is now displayed
* When removing logs, lengths of 1-20m can now be selected (adjustable in the XML, default 6m)
* Goods in productions are sold when selling/demolishing them
* MixMode and BoosterMode added for the whole production/production lines
* Production modes are displayed as a separate line in the overview
* New and updated translations
* Bugfix with boostMode
* Write error in StoreItemScript considered
* Bugfix with production cycles display
* Bugfix ingame help of other mods should work correctly again
* Fill level objects can now use multiple filltypes or filltype categories as a sum
* Possibility to use any number of opening hours