I am extremely proud to welcome you to Italy and invite you to a new gaming experience on the map ITALIA DEMO VERSION.
One of the special features of this map is that all the buildings, streets, walls and fences, tracks and even the train locomotive are original and designed by me from scratch.
The map FS19 ITALIA DEMO VERSION has 2 farms (Masseria)
- Masseria Parma (N.2 on the PDA)
- Masseria Azzurra (N.3 on the PDA)
These farms have been designed with the idea that the player can start from the first one, the Masseria Azzurra, which is cheapest and the smallest of the three, then buy the Masseria Parma, which is bigger and has a pigsty.
Furthermore the player can also buy equipped areas in addition to the farmhouses.
The equipped areas are plots of land containing structures such as silage trenches, sheds, silos or stables.
- Trincea Parma (silage trench + shed)
- Trincea alla Ferrovia (silage trench + train loading system)
- Capanno Italia (shed + grain silos + seed and fertiliser storage silos)
- Ovile (sheepfold)
- Stalla Cavalli (horse stable)
- Deposito Forestale (warehouse + stationary chipper + crane for moving logs)
- Deposito Ferroviario (warehouse + grain silos)
If you start your farming career without a farm and tools you can opt for a different "game-playing" we thought for you. You can just start by buying equipped areas. For example you can pick an area which has silos (like Deposito Ferroviario or Capanno Italia) to then continue with stables and expand from there your farm.
The proper functioning of the stables, the silos and the gates present in the farms and equipped areas is linked to the purchase of the fields containing these facilities.
- SEASON ready
- 48 FIELD
- DYNAMIC BACKGROUND