Remote Service trailer that enables you to configure vehicles in the field and can also carry fuel if required.
Rear door must be open to activate service menu.
Fuel pump must be started to activate trigger and allow you to fuel any vehicle at the trailer.
Trigger markers can be disabled if required, strobe lights can be activated using the 'beacon key' and live vehicle data will be shown on laptop computer when in service mode.
- Farm contractors can now access diesel pump and service feature
- Russian translation added
- Added ability to charge Electric Vehicles from Alpine DLC and vehicles using the same charge type. To charge vehicle you must first start the pump / generator.
- Pump / Generator will now consume a small amount of Diesel when operating. Consumption will increase when charging an electric vehicle.
- Visible charging port added when supported.
- Small script and file optimisations.
- Added new rear lights with amber turn signals.
- Adjust diesel pump fill speed to be more realistic.
- Add support to refuel diesel transport trailers and attachable machines.
- Script optimisations and compatibility fix.
- Seasons Ready.
- Add support for the 'Workshop Tabber 184.108.40.206'.