A small hud displaying the wear and condition of the currently controlled vehicle and its attached implements/tools.
The goal of this mod is to make it easier to keep an eye on the wear and condition of your tools by not having to scroll through the owned vehicles list every time.
The hud shows the name, the 'short-term wear', and the 'long-term condition' of the current vehicle and each of the implements/tools attached.
- The wear of a vehicle is what is also displayed at the top left of the speedometer. In the vanilla game this is only displayed for the vehicle itself, and not for the attached implements. The wear is only short-term, since it can be fully repaired at the shop.
- The condition of a vehicle is not displayed anywhere, and actually impacts the performance of a vehicle or tool by lowering its horsepower and/or working speed. The condition is directly related to the wear, and the user will be warned when this reaches a point where the vehicle or implement's performance is affected.
Vehicles and implements whose wear does not affect the performance yet (condition = 100%) are shown in white. When the wear reaches a level where it affects the performance (condition < 100%) it is shown in orange. Once the wear reaches a point where performance is heavily affected (condition < 50%), it is shown in red.
All three colours are configurable in the settings XML file.
A settings XML file will be created after loading a save with the mod for the first time. These settings are global across all saves.
Settings that can be changed include: Warning level, text colour and size, hud position, and more...
- left ctrl + keypad 8 : Switch between display modes
- left ctrl + keypad 2 : Reload settings from the XML settings file
- Multiplayer support has been turned on, however this has not been properly tested
- Some updates might reset your saved settings
For bug reports or suggestions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org