Ever wanted to have some vehicles follow you around the map?
With "Follow Me" you can (though not backwards driving).
- [WONT FIX] When FollowMe is active, it is not possible to control attached equipment
- Some translations are probably wrong
- Multiplayer support is implemented
- Added 'Collision Sensor on/off' toggle
- Fix for "lights flashing"
- Fixed minor error in FollowMe, caused by game patch 184.108.40.206
- Hiding the HUD-text after 5 seconds. Player must issue another 'Follow Me'-input-action to vehicle for displaying HUD-text again.
- Fix/work-around for making a follower-combine NOT stop at headlands/turning, due to its cutter detecting 'no more crops' to harvest.
- Reduced 'is blocked'-notifications, when obstacle/collision is detected.
- Removed superfluous 'title' and 'description' XML-tags from ModDesc.XML, for languages that are not shown in (the in-game) ModHub anyway.
- "Quick-tap" keys activation threshold changed to '0.3 second' (was previously '150 ms')
- Attempt at obstacle/collision detection
- Fix for causing error: "/specializations/Plow.lua(680) : attempt to compare number with nil"